Interpersonal skills are extremely important for communication and interaction with others. People possessing good interpersonal skills are often more successful in both their professional and personal lives.
Objective of the Course
- To cultivate a positive outlook.
- Teaching how to Control your emotions.
- Acknowledging skills and expertise of others.
- Assigning tasks based on the skills and expertise.
- Identifying good trait staff under supervision
- Teaching how to be assertive.
- Practicing empathy.
Who to attend?
Public speakers, trainers, leaders, Marketing and promotion staff etc.
Stress is a reason of everyday struggle and efforts. Too much stress effects efficiency and resultantly reduces work performance. Through this course one can identify ones personal difficulties and effectively handle pressure.
Objectives of the course
- Help trainees understand how stress effect behaviour.
- Learn and develop techniques to avoid stress.
- Recognise causes of negative stress and its symptoms.
- Identify the causes of unwanted stress
- Develop a balanced lifestyle in order to control stress in the long term
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for Stress Management.
Who to attend this course?
Consultants, trainers, social counselors etc.